- This event has passed.
Tessa Murry – Integrating Building Science with Home Inspection- 4 hrs – #1080
August 6 @ 9:00 am - 11:00 am
This is a two-part class.
Just because it’s new construction, doesn’t mean it’s perfect! This class will dive into why it is important
to have a home inspection on new construction and common defects. This information is valuable to
share with clients and agents alike to help grow your business.
- Please make a note to attend BOTH sessions.
Classroom links will be delivered in separate emails
Thursday, August 6 @ 9:00 am – 11:00 am – Part One
Saturday, August 8 @ 9:00 am – 11:00 pm – Part Two
Sign up to be notified of upcoming courses:
ASHI WA Tips for Taking Online Classes
(Unfamiliar with Zoom online meeting tool? You do not have to have a Zoom account to attend a Zoom meeting. You will be prompted to download the software, once you have clicked on the link that you have been provided via your email address. You may also wish to create an account, but that is not required to participate in a Zoom meeting.)
- Treat an online course like a “real” course.
- Hold yourself accountable.
- ASHIW WA commitment to quality, three interactive roll calls will occur.
1- At the course commencement
2- Upon our return from break
Failure to respond to any roll call event will result in your inability to qualify for CE credit certification. NO EXCEPTIONS
- Practice time management, courses will stay on tempo – start and finish as published.
- Eliminate distractions, set up for success
- Actively participate, use chat.
- The event will be recorded for accuracy and accountability.