Dylan Chalk – Sorting Houses by Age – A Residential Construction Timeline – 4 hrs
June 25 @ 8:00 am - 12:00 pm$48.00
#496 – 4 hours
Take a visual journey through 120-years of residential construction history in a class that is useful for improving communication skills and placing our inspection findings in perspective. Class participants will come away with an understanding of the critical trends in residential construction that have shaped our buildings, as well as cheat sheets with specific dates such as code changes for electric installations and material changes for plumbing. We will approach residential construction from a fresh and useful point of view that helps home inspectors predict the various assets and shortcomings of houses before the inspection even begins.
Thursday, June 25, 2020 – @ 8:00 am – 12:00 pm
ASHI WA Tips for Taking Online Classes
(Unfamiliar with Zoom online meeting tool? You do not have to have a Zoom account to attend a Zoom meeting. You will be prompted to download the software, once you have clicked on the link that you have been provided via your email address. You may also wish to create an account, but that is not required to participate in a Zoom meeting.)
- Treat an online course like a “real” course.
- Hold yourself accountable.
- ASHIW WA commitment to quality, three interactive roll calls will occur.
1- At the course commencement
2- Upon our return from break
Failure to respond to any roll call event will result in your inability to qualify for CE credit certification. NO EXCEPTIONS
- Practice time management, courses will stay on tempo – start and finish as published.
- Eliminate distractions, set up for success
- Actively participate, use chat.
- The event will be recorded for accuracy and accountability.