Mike Lubliner – WA State Energy code – Part 2
September 26 @ 8:00 am - 11:00 am
Enrollment currently closed
ASHI WA Tips for Taking Online Classes
(Unfamiliar with Zoom online meeting tool? You do not have to have a Zoom account to attend a Zoom meeting or interview. You will be prompted to download the software, once you have clicked on the link that you have been provided via your email address. You may also wish to create an account, but that is not required to participate in a Zoom meeting.)
- Treat an online course like a “real” course.
- Hold yourself accountable.
- ASHIW WA commitment to quality, three interactive roll calls will occur.
1- At the course commencement
2- Upon our return from break
Failure to respond to any roll call event will result in your inability to qualify for CE credit certification. NO EXCEPTIONS
- Practice time management, courses will stay on tempo – start and finish as published.
- Eliminate distractions, set up for success
- Actively participate, use chat.
- The event will be recorded for accuracy and accountability.