ASHI Washington Chapter Presents:
Friday, April 16, 2021
8:00 am to 10:00 am (PST) – Bill Fabian
10:00 – 12:00 pm (PST) – Tory Felkey
NOTE ON ZOOM RULES:
Please note the meeting will start promptly at 8:00 am PST.
Late entry (beyond 10 mins) will not be approved.
To qualify for 8 hrs of CE credits you will need to be present and reply via the chat window to the roll call when prompted. Please reply with your first and last name. Failure to reply upon request will result in no credits earned. NO EXCEPTIONS.
Earn: 4 hrs of Continuing Education Credits
Course Title: Infrared Cameras for Home Inspectors – Run time 2hrs
8 am – 10:00 am (PST)
Earn 2 CE Credits: Washington, Oregon, Alaska & ASHI National
Why should Home Inspectors use a good infrared camera?
Using an infrared camera means = a more thorough inspection.
Using an infrared camera during a home inspection should reduce your liability for “Missing Things”
Buying an infrared camera w/o training is a mistake.
HI’s using infrared cameras CHARGE MORE MONEY = Make more money
10:00 am – 12:00 pm (PST)
Earn 2 CE Credits: ASHI National
Many local business owners give up on marketing. That’s a huge mistake since marketing can be an incredible driver of leads and sales. Luckily, marketing doesn’t have to be an impossible task. With practice, a little patience, and a few tips, you can create a marketing strategy that works for your business.
- Get past the fear of failure.
- Develop an efficient and repeatable system for skill-building.
- Understand how to take on new tasks and succeed, even if you’ve never done something before.
- It’s almost impossible to have a successful business without an effective digital marketing strategy. Unfortunately, marketing can also take a significant amount of skill and time to perfect.
- Join us and learn how to generate leads – get in front of people who are actively looking for a Home Inspector
- How to claim your free website that shows up above your competition’s websites every time
- 98% of consumers say they read reviews before making a buying decision – learn how to collect reviews and publish them where those consumers are looking
Plus Q&A from our panel on how they use mostly free Digital Marketing tools to grow their business
Get your questions answered and make some moves to grow your business